|look at this ass hole!|
- What the hell is this? Why are you posing with delicious treats?
- When I was younger and adorabler, [Tangent: If that is even a word. Spellcheck says no. I say YES!] I was the poster child for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. I was a ham (act completely shocked) so I guess it was a good way to channel my obnoxiousness for a good cause. Who doesn't wanna donate money when they see a little buck toothed chatterbox in a hot pink wheelchair?!?!? Kroger was one of the big sponsors, so I was asked to be in one of their circulars. I mean look at that shit-eating grin! I was stoked!
- What are you wearing?
- What the hell? That is a sweet dress. Frankly, I think this look is one of my least embarrassing ensembles from that era. It was '92, ya'll...and I would still wear that dress happily today. I think my Grammy brought it back from a third world country, so I imagine I was the only one in my elementary school rocking this.
- Did you get to eat them?
- I think I got to take home a bag of Hershey Kisses and I got an on-site Pudding Pop. Even typing the words "Pudding Pop" makes me want to inhale one now and I don't think they are still in production. [Tangent:In googling if they were still around, I learned there is a whole Facebook group devoted to bringing these creamy bastards back into production. A worthy cause.] Drag.
- Speaking of...do they still make Kudos? (or cookies n' cream Twix for that matter?)
- This was quite the subject of debate. I LOVED KUDOS BARS so I of course was interested. Thank heavens my fellow blogger Aubrey works for the parent company of Kudos and informed me you could get Kudos by the 42 pack on Amazon . [Tangent: As for the Twix-I have no idea, but if someone knows, tell me in the comments. I have a drooly boyfriend who is quite interested in your findings!!]
- Did you do more grocery spokes modeling?
- Umm...yeah about that. Because apparently my snaggly grin really boosted the sale of Combos, I did it the following year...only the selected products were not nearly as dreamy...
Yep. What every child wants to pose with: Pullups, baby wipes, Kleenex and lotion. But look guys, I still look super jazzed?