...then come get some exposure with that girl in the wheelchair!
Daily (on average), my little blog gets 500-10,000, which would be 500-10,000 people that may not know about your business otherwise.
Here are some insights about my site:
I am a regular contributor on other popular pages like Hello Giggles and Elite Daily and Ravishly where I link back to this blog in my bio.
On Facebook, that girl in the wheelchair currently boasts 1109 "likes" and 848 instagram followers and 455 twitter followers
Through Google friend connect, my blog has 104 regular GFC followers and is linked through several other popular Nashville and disability blogs.
This site also have 111 followers on Bloglovin, making it the number #177 blog in the entertainment category.
My primary readers are generally in the 25-34 range, but my readers are really a diverse mixed bag demographically.
This site is also marked for growth. Each month the popularity grows leaps and bounds, and I fully expect this trend to continue (or at least I hope...fingers crossed!)
If you want to read some of my recent reviews and work with sponsors:
- Review Super Black Lacquer Hologram Collection
- Review/giveaway Super Black Lacquer Summer 2013 Collection
- Review/Giveaway Super Black Lacquer Fall 2013 Collection
- Review/Giveaway Sticky9 Instagram Magnets
- Review/Giveaway Montagne Jeunesse
- Review/Giveaway River Garden Products
- Review/Giveaway Magic Stick
- Review Glasses USA
- Review Insta-This
- Review/Giveaway Keycals
- Review SlickWrap
- Review Sock Panda
- Review/Giveaway Firmoo Optical
- Review with discount for Firmoo
- Giveaway from Firmoo
- Giveaway from Olivia Frankenstein
- Review of Lipsense
- Review of ThredUp and Poshmark
- Review of IZ Adaptive jeans
- Giveaway for Cosmetics Market